Work, Life, and the Balance Between
My name is Jay. This website is about my experiences, with a focus on the challenging relationship between work and life, and the struggle to find the balance between them. After more than 20 years as a professional in basically human relations, I wanted to rethink how I present my experiences to the world.
This is not meant to be a resume, or a blog really. It’s not meant to do anything more than paint a picture to help illuminate my perspective on the world around me. I hope you enjoy following along, and learning how I got here.
Father, husband, son, brother, and friend on the same journey as you, this is my path.
Sharing my perspective on the things that pop up in my brain…enjoy!
- A Fresh Dose of Perspective.For those of you without ties to friends, colleagues, or family in Europe, I feel […]
- New Look for Letter 10I recently worked on a quick project for our local Cub Scouts Pack, and it […]
- To The Beach!Shortly after we upgraded to our Class-C motorhome, we started planning a trip to one […]
- Moores AdventureA few years ago, my wife and I were confronted with a common challenge these […]
- Ten YearsI can’t believe it’s been ten years. Ten years since we lost you. Ten years […]